National Solutions Administrator
Our client is the largest provider of waste management and recycling services to London. As National Solutions Administrator, you’ll be contributing to an ever-growing established company that’s helping customers reduce their impact on the environment, conserve natural resources and reduce landfill.
- Logging Invoices and Credit notes
- Dealing with customers regarding queries on invoices
- Dealing with payment of invoices
- Filing/scanning of documents
- Other ad-hoc duties required by Directors / Senior Management
- Approving invoices against the company’s database
- Dealing with Sub-Contractor invoices
- General office administration and duties; filing, dealing with post and taking calls.
- Any other duties reasonably assigned to you.
Skills, Qualities and Experience:
- Confident communicator, both on the telephone and via written communications.
- Proficient knowledge of IT and Microsoft programmes, most notably Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure, setting timelines and meeting deadlines in a professional manner.
- Good team-player
- Understand financial principles and have a thirst to learn and develop.
- Previous exposure to the Waste Management and Recycling industry.