Waste Services Supplier Manager
This leading facilities management company requires a proficient manager to effectively manage all waste produced at an industrial manufacturing site in North East Lincolnshire.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with major client
- Provide on-site client management for 5 days per week.
- Manage all outgoing waste loads
- Monitor innovations & KPI’s
- Maintain, monitor and develop the relationship with all relevant subcontractors
- Develop and implement strategies for service enhancement and cost savings
- Investigate & report any incidents and non-compliances
- Checking and validating monthly Management Information Reports
- Submitting and implementing strategic waste management plans in line with client’s environmental objectives.
- Ensuring client compliance with current and future environmental regulations and legislation;
- DGSA and WM3 assessment of wastes and dangerous goods
- Has excellent communication and written skills
- Has the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- Has experience in the waste industry with a working knowledge of waste and recycling best practice, including innovative approaches for the future treatment of waste
- Knowledge or experience of hazardous waste
- Can communicate with people across all levels of an organisation
- Is committed to improving knowledge and skills
- Has good presentation skills
- DGSA essential
- Ideally qualified to at least HNC in Chemistry or related subject