This leading independently owned waste operator is looking to recruit a Tender Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the management of tender activities and, with the support of the Tender Co-ordinator, will look to drive the business forward by producing high quality tenders and consistently delivering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Possess experience of working on complex deals and the tender process.
- Have experience of the OJEU procurement process.
- Be educated to degree level.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have good attention to detail with a high importance placed on accuracy.
- Be highly motivated with excellent organisation and time management skills and an ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent negotiation, influencing and decision making skills.
- Have commercial awareness with a sound understanding of business development.
This is a full time role working 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday although flexibility will be required in terms of working additional hours.