Area Sales Manager - IT Asset Disposal
Our client offers a secure reuse, recycling and destruction service for all redundant IT assets. A vacancy currently exists for an experienced Sales Manager to generate new business and maximise existing accounts within London and the South East. Key duties will include:
- Sourcing new business across verticals and growing accounts.
- Tailoring proposals to ensure the company’s asset disposal service meets customer needs.
- Articulating critical capabilities of the service, driving alignment with customer’s business initiatives and goals.
- Delivering clear and effective value proposition and methodologies to the customer through effective proposals.
- Providing an insightful business outlook including business forecasting, pipeline strength, and key opportunities.
- Contributing marketing ideas as to how to drive the business.
- Managing sales contacts.
- Recording prospect and customer interactions on CRM database
- Closing proposals
- Recording and fulfilling service requests
Specific requirements of the job:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience of working in IT Asset Disposal or similar type sectors
- Minimum five years’ experience in professional sales.
- Demonstrable, consistent track record in sales.