Supplier Compliance Coordinator
Our client, a leading facilities management company, is looking to recruit a Supplier Compliance Coordinator to ensure the full and appropriate compliance of all suppliers of waste management services, to their customers and clients.
Main duties will include:
- Manage the Supplier on-boarding process, by issuing and assessment of the Supplier Questionnaire.
- Communicate the company’s requirement for Safe Systems In Procurement (SSIP) as a mandatory accreditation for businesses used by the Company and to monitor compliance.
- Provide monthly reports to include supplier statistics on compliance and use.
- To assist Supply Chain department with the on-boarding of existing suppliers by excellent communication at the start of any contract.
- Support the Head of Compliance in ensuring quality of service provision and legal compliance of all suppliers used by the Company
- Request and assess compliance documents provided; for example, Waste Carriers’ Licences and insurance documents.
- Compile compliance records for suppliers and ongoing maintenance to ensure all relevant documents are in date and renewed and copies are stored on the Company’s Waste system.
- Analysis and alerts of documents to ensure values for insurance are adequate and expiry dates are flagged.
- Supply compliance documentation from the system for audits carried out by clients
- Carry out Duty of Care audits on third-party suppliers to ensure they are compliant
- Support third parties in their auditing of the Company (EA and ISO accreditations)
- Carry out urgent assessments of alternative suppliers when substitutes are needed, and assess their appropriate use.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge and abilities with spread sheets, in particular: Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Office 365; Sharepoint; Curtis Fitch; Adobe Acrobat Pro; Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to talk to clients and suppliers about their operations and requirements in order to comply with supplier expectations.
- Understanding of legal documentation especially insurance, quality, health and safety and environmental.
- Auditing experience
- Experience in the waste industry is preferable.