A newly established recycling company, based in the East-Midlands, requires a Site Manager to run operations on a day to day basis.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Management of site - 2 shifts (5-6 people)
- Management of production
- Management of transport
- Management of maintenance & spares
- Basic financial/budget management
- An understanding of QA applied to a production plant
- Managing quality of products
- Statistical analysis of products and equipment
To be considered for this role you must have hands-on experience in a similar role and recognised Health & Safety qualification.
A COTC or willingness to work towards this are also desirable.
To apply please send a CV to Gabby quoting job reference G7514.